Thursday, April 14, 2005

The Presentations Have Been Voted Off The Island!

Ok, ok...I'll look at the syllabus and see what we can do to have a final blog party. But, and I do mean BUT, you all have to be a workin' on those blogs...make 'em pretty, make 'em funny, give us something new.

One other thing. A couple of you said you might continue to blog if your friends got involved. Since anyone can blog from anywhere, I want everyone to invite one friend, significant other, relation, or person off the street to "crash the Blog Party"!

After all, what's a party if someone doesn't crash it? You have to invite someone NOT from class to tag along from his or her own computer and blog at least 3 sites that are not YOURS! You have the list. I'll repost the list next week.

So, if I remember correctly, April 26 was supposed to be the night everyone presented his or her blog, right? I'll check the syllabus and post this weekend on what we'll call "Blogdelirium Blow-Out: The End of Semester Blog Bash."

Stay Tuned....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home