Monday, April 11, 2005

Sorry for the Technical Delays...Here are the Blog Sites!

Here are the listings for everyone's sites that I have. If your site isn't listed, it's because you didn't get the site to me.

Most sites are at Blogger, but some are not. Be sure to type these as they are listed. I'm on a Mac because my PC doesn't want to respond to Rowan's system. I'll keep trying to get the PC up and going.

bewareofarneyscott.blogspot.com
www.xanga.com/madison304
www.xanga.com/xOxOKBxOxO
wildandcrazydreams.blogspot.com
dixiewonders.blogspot.com
www.daysofzenn.blogspot.com
mondaypenrodclass.blogspot.com
yacketyak.blogspot.com
chebellablog.blogspot.com
mostembarrassingmoments.blogspot.com
adlaverne.blogspot.com
www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=bELIajEsika
ginasorority.blogspot.com
cathm017.blogspot.com
beccasbest.blogspot.com
giraffelvr.blogspot.com
www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=pearlleegates
mouseintheteapot.blogspot.com
seaver11.blogspot.com
asongforrhio.blogspot.com
currentmovies.blogspot.com
summerlvr.blogspot.com
ward101.blogspot.com
supastarr34.blogspot.com
thehomeworkblues.blogspot.com

Happy Blog Party!

3 Comments:

Blogger Diane Penrod said...

Yeah, Christine...Has to be. I checked all the sites before I posted. Has to be you, unfortunately.

I'm even checking from a Mac to be doubly sure. All sites seem to be working ok.

And, yes, Cathy, you should be blogging to as many sites as you can during class time. That's why it's a "blog party"!

I'll have the Blogdelirium site going all night and checking back throughout.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Diane Penrod said...

With Xanga, you have to be a member. Sometimes you can sneak in for a peek, but to post, you have to join. It's up to you.

You can always send Karen and Jessica emails about their blogs.

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for some reason my blog won't come up unless you type htt://www.xanga.com./home.aspx?user=bellajesika

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home