Sunday, April 10, 2005

It's spring...So we'll throw a Blog Party!

Remember...Monday night is Blog Party night!

Here are the "rules" for our Blog Party....

1. EVERYONE needs to be somewhere blogging! I'll post the URLs for everyone's blog on Monday afternoon around 5PM, so nobody gets a head start. I think I have most everyone's blog, so if you still need to tweak to get that blog ready for Monday's adventure, better do so now! I've looked at all the blogs that have come in so far...Some look great, and others...well, you have a few hours left to get some stuff up there!

2. I'll be roaming the blogs and posting, too, during class time...so like Santa Claus, I'll know if you're being naughty (by bagging the Blog Party) or nice (helping others do their papers on their blog). Who knows...there may be something in store for the person who gets lots of classmates to blog on his or her site...never know if something is up Santa's (oops, I mean The Evil Doctor's) sleeve. Those who aren't blogging will receive 1/2 letter grade deduction on their papers on blogging (and that's about the equivalent to an academic piece of coal). The Blog Party was the class's idea, so you need to participate!

3. Be sure to keep some notes about the Blog Party experience to put in your papers, which I believe are due soon...check your syllabus for a reminder.

4. Have fun! Be as outrageous on your blogs as you want to be. Or, be as serious and as scholarly as you want to be. Blogs are an extension of your persona, your online self. Remember, this is a Blog Party! We're supposed to have fun.

Check here tomorrow after 5PM for the blog addresses. Until then, blog on! I'll be in my office after 4:30 tomorrow, so if you need to see me or email me or phone me, you can find me. I'll be in my office throughout class time in case you run into problems blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home