Monday, April 11, 2005

Last Call...Blog Party Lights are Aflickerin'

You can continue to post if you want to, but the party's closing down for tonight.

What did you think of the Blog Party experience...other than we jammed Blogger pretty good a couple of times, and my equipment malfunctions early on didn't help. Would you do another Blog Party?

Let's hear some feedback sometime in the next couple of days. And, Jenn N, I'll have the papers done for class on Monday. I promise! I read your post....

4 Comments:

Blogger Diane Penrod said...

Well, who knows...maybe we can do one more blog party before the end of the semester. We'll see how that goes. If we can get everything done that we need to do, maybe we can have a final blog party blowout the night you were all supposed to present. It might be more fun to do one last blog party...especially now that everyone is more comfortable...maybe you could invite some of your friends to join in? Let me know what you all think about that idea.

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY I KNOW THAT I HAD A GREAT TIME.......EVEN THOUGH MY COMP KEPT FREEZING SO MANY POP-UPS BUT HEY IM GAME FOR A BLOGGER PARTY ANYTIME.......................
P.S. MY BIRTH IS ONE DAY AWAY YEAH BABY YEAH

1:01 AM  
Blogger Vikki said...

I enjoyed seeing the other blogs. I was a little dissapointed that I only had 2 visitors to my site. I would love to have another blog party.

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Blog Party was very interesting. I think I would probably do another, because it was a different kind of experience, a different kind of thing to do as a class. My only problem was that because I have xanga, some people's blogger sites wouldn't let me post. That kinda ticked me off after I had written a nice a long post for someone's site! Other then that, I had fun and thought it was a cool experience.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home