Tuesday, April 19, 2005

New Blog Idea for Writing Arts Department...

I need your help, folks. We think the department needs a better way to keep everyone up to date with items as well as to have a better feedback mechanism. I proposed a blog. Folks seem interested in this at the departmental level. But, here's where I need your help....

What sort of things do you think students need to have updates on, or features that will keep them checking the blog. You all know the power of blogs, so let me know here what our department blog needs to be successful. I'll take your ideas, put them forward, and build the blog in a couple of weeks. So, if you have a free moment (and yes, I know I ask you all to do things at the worst possible time...happens to me, too), can you respond here and tell me what you think the department needs on its blog to get students information, and to get student feedback.

Otherwise, we're getting close to the Blogdelirium Blow Out Bash...get your blogs in order!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vikki said...

One of the main things that we need to keep updated is classes that will be available for a certain semester. Right now they send out an e-mail to ask what classes we are looking for but sometimes these e-mails get lost. If there were a place that we knew we could check for info that would be great.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home