Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Yes, when cows and dolphins fly...The blog book comes out in March 2007


Well, I heard from my production editor at Rowman & Littlefield today. The target date for the release of the blog book that those of you in my classes hounded me to finish has been set.

Using Blogs to Enhance Literacy will be released March 2007. I know Amazon.com in Canada and a couple of Japanese booksellers already have pre-order stuff up on their sites. I'm sure for those of you interested, Amazon in the US and BN will have their information up soon as well.

I'll post URL information on the blog when the book comes out, since a number of you have asked about it now and again.

Of course, the book is dedicated to all of you who've taken my classes in Writing, Research, Technology or Writing for Electronic Communities or Information Architecture at Rowan. Some of you will find yourselves quoted in the book (and you thought I wasn't paying attention to your ramblings). It's my way of getting even for all the times you've quoted me (correctly or not) in your papers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fοr all time emaileԁ thiѕ web ѕіte рoѕt
page tо аll mу contacts, bеcause if liκe tο reаԁ it after that mу friendѕ wіll
too.

Heгe is mу blog; http://wlbl.twowar.com//index.php//index.php/index.php?page=User&userID=10062
My web site > Chemietoilette

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home