Friday, January 13, 2006

Blogdelirium Returns!


A new year, and I'm back! The fall semester was one of experimentation. I was heavily invested in trying out moodiling...and Moodilini was born!

For those unfamiliar with moodles, they're open source course management software packages. Moodilini is home at www.crteacher.com/moodilini.

While I'm kicking around the idea of moodling again this term, I missed Blogdelirium. For some reason, there isn't enough time in the day for me to moodle AND to blog...and write, teach, advise graduate students, read grad theses, and run a grant. Unless, of course, someone at my university's biological sciences department wants to try some cloning of a professor's cells. Not advocating mine, but I'm sure my department chair and dean might appreciate the effort.

Anyway, Blogdelirium has returned from its hiatus. Now for more coffee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home