Thursday, January 27, 2005

Clearing the Way


Clearing the Way
Originally uploaded by Blogdelirium.

Well, I guess we all thought there would be a day off from class tonight, right? I know I did....What a cheap "blizzard."

I suppose everyone should have shaken off his or her hangover from the Eagles' win by now. After all, class starts at 6:30 PM, and if you aren't finished with that head pounding, then it's not our fault.

Welcome to all the new registrants to the class. This is the largest class I've taught in about 5 years, so we'll see how everything goes. I'll be contacting the bookstore to make sure more copies are ordered once I check the roster to be sure everyone's in the right spot. I only ordered 25 copies. Didn't expect the influx of students. Really.

IF YOU'RE TRYING TO ADD COMMENTS.... all you have to do is click on where it says "0 comments" or however many comments there may be. If you find you want to email me personally, then click on the envelope. I might have gone too quickly through this in class.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home